Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US (METUS) has some exciting new products updates we want to keep our customers apprised of, especially with the colder winter temperatures. Contact APG@aireco.com to learn more!
New Panel Heaters for CITY MULTI® N-Generation Outdoor Units
Now available for order, these panel heater kits prevent ice from building up on the outdoor drain pan when operating in heating mode for an extended period of time. Compatible with all Standard Efficiency, High-Efficiency and Hyper-Heating INVERTER® (H2i®) CITY MULTI N-Generation outdoor units, the heaters are available in three sizes: small, large and extra-large.
New Snow/Hail Guards and Hood Accessories Now Available for CITY MULTI Outdoor Units
The new snow/hail guard kits protect the outdoor unit fan and coil surfaces from hail damage and snow build-up in severe climates. The kits are compatible with all Standard Efficiency, High Efficiency, and H2i CITY MULTI N-Generation outdoor units. There are two hood sizes and three different types of guards available – options for any application.
For both accessories, the installation manual and submittals can be found on MyLinkDrive.
Diamond System Builder™ Update Version 4.1.3
As of November 1, the new version of Diamond System Builder was released. Key features include:
- Compatibility of PURY-P120(T/Y)NU-A and PEFY-AF1200CFMR-E DOAS system added
- Introduction of MAC-334IF-E and improved application rules for M- and P-Series units
- Improved submittal association for M- and P-Series units
- Introduction of cloud-connected central controller accessory panel for Mitsubishi Electric VRF and third-party equipment
- LAN view reintroduction and support of AutoCAD schematic export
- Support of Trane® and American Standard® co-branded literature
- Option to include Solutions Department startup verbiage on Excel schedule
- Indoor unit project-specific condensate removal calculation added to Excel schedule
- DSB handbook updated