We are anticipating exciting new product releases from Mitsubishi Electric in 2019! Below, we share some preliminary details on what’s to come and recap some notable product updates from 2018.
N-Generation CITY MULTI®: The Next Generation of the CITY MULTI System will be released in 2019! The system features both increased design and operational flexibility with a smaller unit footprint. A redesigned compressor and fan provides even further reduced sounds and includes five different airflow settings. The system can also be specified in more applications with a broadened range of capacities.
SUZ Universal Outdoor Unit: Part of Mitsubishi Electric’s M-Series product line, the new Universal Outdoor Unit will be able to connect with a variety of indoor units with differing sizes and designs. The flexibility of this unit will be ideal for both performance construction applications and with larger capacity units for light commercial projects.
S-Series (PUMY) H2i®: Hyper-Heating INVERTER® technology comes to the S-Series (PUMY) system in 2019! Perfect for light commercial applications, the new H2i units provide year-round comfort in cold-weather climates and feature improved efficiency and reduced breaker size.
Product Update Recap
Diamond Controls™ Panel Solutions: These commercially-built, application-specific panels are delivered pre-configured and ready to be installed. This packaged solution approach includes remote access capability and on-site services to reduce set-up costs, streamline startup and maximize user startup. Visit MyLinkDrive.com for more information.
ADV-1 Vertical Deflector for PUMY Outdoor Units: The deflector diverts discharge air from a horizontal direction to a vertical direction. This allows outdoor units to be installed closer together without the discharge air from one unit entering into another unit. This offers significant benefit where installation area is limited.
BlueDiamond® Condensate Pump Update: In July 2018, METUS released the following updates regarding this accessory:
- Exclusive to Mitsubishi Electric, the BlueDiamond Condensate Pump has a five-year product warranty. The standard is three years.
- BlueDiamond Pumps are now UL Component Recognized instead of UL Listed. This allows all pumps to be produced without a plug, therefore there is no longer a need to remove the plug to wire the units.
- BlueDiamond Pumps and accessories are now RoHS compliant.
DC-8000 Diamond Controller Release: In July 2018, METUS introduced the new Diamond Controller, a compact, Internet-ready controller and server platform, as part of the Diamond Controls™ offering. Features include:Built with Niagara4 for optimum performance.
- Advanced visualization and new search, security and navigation tools.
- Integration and control of multiple systems within a building, including HVAC, lighting, building IAQ and energy management devices.
- Coordinated usage with the DC-Pro4 allows the controller to aggregate information such as real-time data, history and alarms.
Contact APG for further information
about any of these updates.