Mitsubishi Electric has announced exciting new additions to their comprehensive line of Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) controls solutions. When your customers choose Mitsubishi Electric VRF technology, whether out-of-the-box or a custom innovation, you know you’ve provided a solution sure to please. At Aireco Advanced Products Group (APG), we pride ourselves on solving industry-wide problems with quality products and deep expertise.
Need a building solution that’s more than a standard controls offering but less than a full-scale building automation system (BAS)? Building Connect+ has you covered! Ideal for light commercial and multifamily applications, the web-based portal gives you a single location for managing trends, alarms and schedules. You can also give specific levels of access to approved users.
- On-site panel auto-discovers both Mitsubishi Electric and third-party equipment.
- Connect up to 50 CITY MULTI® indoor units, 5 BACnet® devices and 8 hardwired devices.
- Web-based portal reduces commissioning time along with initial installation and pairing costs.
- Maintenance tool data available in same browser.
- Two-factor user authentication for secure cloud access.
Learn more at MitsubishiPro.com/buildingconnectplus.
A new controls interface is now available for M-Series, P-Series and CITY MULTI equipment! This wall-mounted wireless remote controller with touchscreen operation provides complete control of comfort. kumo touch can be used with the kumo cloud® mobile app and web service or as a standalone wall controller.
- User-friendly commands such as on/off, mode, set point, fan speed and vane direction make comfort management easy.
- Features a backlit touchscreen for effortless programing and scheduling.
- Wireless unit allows contractors to install the controller in areas without wiring access.
Learn more at www.MitsubishiComfort.com.