Get ready for some exciting, new light commercial products from Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating! At Aireco Advanced Products Group (APG) we are proud to offer our customers the best in energy-efficient HVAC innovations for all types of applications.
SLZ-KF Four-Way Ceiling Cassette
The newest member of the M-Series, the SLZ-KF brings comfort to any light commercial application. With four-way vane control, occupants can select two-, three- or four-way airflow patterns. Each vane can also be adjusted individually. The optional 3D i-see Sensor®, which calculates the room occupancy rate, adjusts conditioning accordingly with direct or indirect airflow settings, offering 72 different combinations for comfort. The result is improved energy savings with a SEER rating over 19.8 and even temperature distribution. With the introduction of a 3D-turbo fan, the SLZ-KF’s sound level is supremely quiet, as low as 25 dB(A). In addition, the unit includes easy-to-clean, washable, 10-year filters with multi-stage allergen filtration.
Mechanical contractors will also be pleased to learn of the unit’s streamlined redesign compared to previous models. The temporary hanging hooks, captive screws and larger wrench-turning radius on piping make installing the unit overhead much easier.
MSZ/MUZ-JP Model 115 Volt Heat Pumps
Part of the M-Series product lineup, each 115 Volt Heat Pump system utilizes one breaker spot in an electrical panel versus the typical two breaker spots. A single-zone system, the MSZ-JP model indoor unit and corresponding MUZ-JP model outdoor unit are ideal for light commercial applications, such as hotels and restaurants. Available in 9 and 12 kBtu/h capacities, the system has a seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) of 17.0, a heating season performance factor (HSPF) of 9.3-11.00 and an energy efficiency ratio (EER) of 9.9-12.0.
- Quiet operation: as low as 22 dB(A) for the indoor unit
- Low ambient heating down to – 4 degrees Fahrenheit
- Wireless enabled (optional feature) with the ability to pair with kumo cloud® software and other thermostats when using the Thermostat Interface
- Washable air filters and anti-allergy enzyme filter mechanisms
- ECONO COOL mode delivers air at higher set point but in a swing motion, which is an energy-efficient way to make occupants feel cooler
- 12-hour timer which allows for one ON/OFF cycle during a 12-hour period